benchmarks will define a successful development project in 2010?
should you be developing now to drive up productivity?
A cutting-edge conference examining
- Track and evaluate the performance of co-development partners
when making product development resourcing decisions
- Close resource/skill gaps and build
necessary functional skills and compentencies
- Assess technical, operations, and
market risks and their impact on the project value, cost, and timing
- Aggregate cross-project resource demand
information and develop "what if" scenarios to enable effective
project decision making
- Establish an agreed to set of resource
demand drivers for each function and a methodology to forecast and
validate the resource estimates